Friday, May 29, 2009

Daddy? Are you coming home soon?

I miss you so much (although, I think Mommy misses you more)! But I am having a great time with Grandma and Grandpa. I'm trying a lot of new things. I'll show you...

Here I am sitting on the big leather couch where you usually sit. Grandpa took care of me while Grandma and Mommy went out for a fancy dinner (I didn't take a picture, but trust me, Mommy looked really good!). I watched a show about Penquins on Grandpa's really big TV and I couldn't tear my eyes off of it!
Here I am trying out a bike. I think I am going to like these bike things when I get bigger!
The weather here is amazing. We have been spending a lot of time playing in the back yard. This green stuff is grass. I'm not so sure about grass, it's really pokey and doesn't taste all that great. Mommy told me we are going to have some grass at home soon? I guess I could get used to it.I prefer sitting on a blanket if we're going to hang out in the grass though.
I think I'm going to crawl soon. Very soon. I am getting up on my legs all the time now, but can't quite figure out how to move forward. When I'm in the crib I lay on my stomach and army crawl backwards. I kept pushing myself so far that my legs were getting stuck between the bars so Grandpa had to add some cardboard to make it more safe. (You should see it, though. I know you know what I mean when I say Grandpa made my crib totally bullet proof!)
Grandma and Granpa have this really cool bath thing that is WAY better than the one I use at home. It's like sitting in a recliner while I take a bath! You can't quite tell by my expression, but I love it.
But the best part about being here is that it's so warm outside I get to be naked all the time and you know how I love to be naked! Check it out, I'm trying to crawl again. Also, I think I'm looking pretty cute here, don't you?
That's all for now. I love you. I'll tell you more later if you call me on Skype.














No comments: