Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Dear Daddy...

You left today for Guatemala and Mommy and I miss you already.  I don't know if we can make it another week!  Not too much happened without you today, but I did want to show you some pictures of how tough I am.  I got the first of what will probably be many fat lips today (see the big red mark on the left side of my lip?). It hurt a lot, but I only cried a little. As an extra added bonus I had a serious case of bed head after my afternoon nap today and Mommy thought it was really funny. She called it a mohawk. I don't know what that is, but if that's what I have then it must be cool. Anyway, here's me smilin' at you all the way from another country! 





1 comment:

Janine said...

I asked for bedhead pictures, you gave me bedhead pictures. Love it.

I'm starting to see more of your personality come out in Liam's facial expressions...but it's too bad for him that he didn't inherit the love of pumpkin. He doesn't know what he's missing out on! :-)