Monday, June 1, 2009

DADDY!!

We need you to come home! Poor Mommy. If you don't come home soon, I don't know if there will be much Mommy left. We are flying home today and I didn't take much of a nap this morning, so I'm already grumpy. She has to hold me the whole time for two flights and she tells me that it's like wrestling with a bear! See...here I am pinching her neck skin and some hair as hard as I can. I'll probably keep myself entertained on the flight doing that.
Grandma and Grandpa's has been really fun. They love to be around me and think I'm the best thing that has ever been on earth. I guess they're right, aren't they?
Grandpa has been walking me around. I am getting really good at it. But I get so excited sometimes that I lose focus! Mommy tells them not to do it so much. She says she's not ready for me to be running around. She tinks I'm going to be a bit of a hand full...

What do you think?
We miss you!




1 comment:

Dena said...

oh man...how much do I love this kid that I've never met!? Holy cow!! This post is just so funny...

xoxo