Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Breaking News!

It's official, last Friday Liam started to crawl! I can't believe it. We were just sitting the living room watching him, as per the usual, and he started crawling.  He looks a little bit like Bambi starting to walk right now, but he is progressing quickly.  So that's it. I can no longer put him down and know that he will be there when I get back. We are on the move and life is kicking into high gear fast. I don't feel ready for it, but I guess I don't have a choice! In went the gate at the top of the stairs, all the outlet covers, everything. As I am sitting here typing he has crawled over to me and started pulling my computer chord, eating my computer case. Nothing is safe from here on out! Here is a little video of his progression over the last few days.



And for those of you who haven't seen him in a while I put together another little video of some takes we have gotten of him in the last month. We had really slowed down on video for awhile, but here is what we have!



And here are a front and back shot of our not so little baby. He is wearing his Huehue soccer team uniform in the first one (Daddy's favorite), and not much in the second one.


3 comments:

Herding Grasshoppers said...

Oh Nina,

That first video of Liam crawling is adorable! I love the rocking bit - like he's getting ready to launch!

Soon he'll be skittering all over and nothing will be "safe"!

Have fun...

Julie

Janine said...

Wow little Liam is not so little anymore! He's sure got style, even in how he crawls!
Can't wait to meet him just over a month!!

Dena said...

It's a shame you aren't more fun parents! ;)

XOXO