Thursday, October 9, 2008

Showered With Blessings

I know that this blog comes a little bit out of order, but I had intended to write about my last two showers before Liam came! September was a month of blessings for me. I had a family shower on the 13th and a shower with my close friends a week later. Both were beautiful, fun and full of great baby gifts!

Thanks to my beautiful aunts, Mikki and Nancy and my beautiful mom, Shirley, the family shower was amazing. I posted a slide show to prove it! I am so grateful to have such a wonderful family and so many of them close to home. I am sure you will all by dying to babysit, so don't worry, I will post a sign up sheet later!



A few days later my two best friends, Kristen and Renee, put on a very fun girls night out shower. I was so blessed by how much love and effort they put into it. I am so humbled by these two women and how they have blessed and served us through this whole ordeal. I could never do enough to thank them in return. My good friend Diana took pictures at this shower and I have yet to see them, but when I do you will be sure to see them too!

No comments: