Thursday, September 23, 2010

What!?!? Two!!?!

Happy Birthday to my biggest little man, Liam! I can't believe he is two years old already. Time has flown by. And I cannot imagine my life without Liam in it. He is an amazing little person! I am so in love with this little guy that sometimes I look at him and my heart literally hurts.

Liam is beautiful (of course, he does look a lot like me), intelligent (he knows all his ABC's, upper and lower case, can count to 16 in english and 10 in spanish, can spell and read a few words, and so much more!), thoughtful (he loves to give out kisses and share his things), observant, funny, obedient a lot of the time, and so much more! I can't wait to see what this next year will bring. He is just growing and changing so fast that I have to really focus on savoring every moment of his precious little life. He is now and always will be my miracle, my baby, a perfect gift from God!

To celebrate this year we threw a big party the weekend before his actual birthday. It was supposed to rain so we threw it in the shop. We created a big underwater fish theme to commemorate the fact that from 12 to 18 months one of Liam's only words was fish. Everything was a fish no matter how hard we tried to convince him otherwise. Here are a few pictures and some video of the event!







Today, on Liam's actual birthday we decided to make the day all about out little man. My aunt, Nancy came to watch Jonah for the day so we could give Liam ALL of our attention. We started off with some man-cakes, sausage and eggs, Liam's favorite breakfast foods, and then we took him to the Vancouver zoo. He loves animals so we thought he would get a kick out of the zoo. Here is some more video and a few pictures of our favorite animals.









In other news, Jonah has been periodically sleeping through the night, three nights now, though not consecutively. Wooooohoooooooo!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that Liam! Love that camel.

Anonymous said...

That wasn't supposed to be anonymous, it's from Auntie Lydia.