Monday, September 13, 2010

Random Pictures

I was taking some pictures today and realized there were several on the camera that I hadn't downloaded yet. These are some of my favorites.

Edwin's parents came to help out with the kids for awhile. We took these the day they headed back to the airport. We couldn't help but laugh at how each grandparent has a matching grandkid.

Remember this shot of Liam in January of 2009? He was always pointing his chubby little fingers.

Looks like we got another pointer in the family. Jonah tends to be pointing a finger quite a bit too!

Rocking the hawk, as usual

Starting to give out smiles.

Getting to know Great Grandma Mary

And Grandma Nancy

Labor day with Grandma and Grandpa

Daddy with his boys

My oldest friend, Jolene, and her family came up to visit today. Her kids, Lyla and Evan, were so cute with Jonah. Sweet Lyla actually said, "I think I should take him home"

More funny sleeping antics. We call this one "I'm too sexy for my crib"

No comments: