Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Shifting Into High Gear!

Jonah is officially walking! He started about a week and a half after his birthday and is getting faster and faster every day. This video was taken about two weeks ago and he is a lot more steady now. Never a dull moment!




Liam decided one night a dinner that he really wanted to sing and sing he did! I LOVE it when he sings, it makes my heart so happy. And I think he has pretty good tone! He does, however, forget the words to most of the songs, but what he lacks in precision he makes up for in creativity. He kind of reminds me of my dad that way. I don't think I've ever heard my dad get the lyrics right on any song!



Finally, these are some of the shots taken on Jonah's One Year Birthday shoot. He is hard to get a picture of because he NEVER stops moving, so he gave the photographers a run for their money! But I think we got a couple of good ones.







1 comment:

Mady said...

Me encanta!!! las fotos y los videos estan buenisimos. Me fascina como canta Liam, esos abrazos y besos que recibe la llama men dan celos, jajaja. Les mandamos un fuerte abrazo a todos.