Thursday, January 6, 2011

Jesus Loves Me

I got my superstar on video the other day. He is singing more and more. And in the last few days he has been playing with his guitar constantly. I think you'll see from the video that he definitely has some show flare to go along with his talents!



And as always, Jonah is not to be left out. He is rolling over now. He's been rolling over from his tummy to his back and he rolled for the first time from his back to his tummy yesterday. I love the end of this video! Jonah pulls some moves that look like baby breakdancing! Maybe he'll have something to contribute to the family talent pool.


And these have nothing to do with anything, I just thought they merited a spot on the blog.

The sunset off of our deck on New Year's Day.

Isn't he the cutest?

No comments: