Monday, December 20, 2010

Sing AND Play?!

Here's a follow up to my last post with my amazing singers. Not only can they sing, they are also talented with instruments! I pulled out my guitar the other day to play and Liam loved it. Then what did I find the very next day while looking for a gift for little Morgan? A Liam sized guitar! I think you'll find he's a natural.

We had a ton of fun on Saturday. Uncle Jeff, my brother, came up to hang out and brought the boys some loot. A piano for Liam and a Jonah sized guitar! That just sealed the deal. next year we'll be getting the drums and a microphone for the band. After naps we headed out to see the "preedy lights" as Liam calls them. Then we stopped by a live Nativity scene down the road from our house on the way home. It is so fun to be making all these memories and starting new traditions during the holidays with my own kids!



I think Uncle Jeff will love this video of Jonah with his new guitar. He is also clearly a natural. I mean, he's only 4 1/2 months old and watch how he commands the instrument! Amazing.


And this picture is just because he's so darn cute and cheerful all the time!

No comments: