Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Anniversary, Edwin

To My Best Friend,

I can't believe we've been married 9 years already! The time has flown by, and it's been a wild 9 years. Some have been tough, some miraculous, some peaceful, but all of them wonderful in one way or another. I am so thankful that you picked me to spend your life with. I can't imagine being with anyone else. And because we're together, the world now has this incredible little person, Liam, and another one on the way! God has been good to us and I am looking forward to what He has for us in the years to come.

Here are a few pictures of our 9 years together (beginning after we got a digital camera). I don't have any yet for 2010, but I am sure there will be many with the little gummy bear due in August. I love you, Edwin!

2009 - Liam's 1st Birthday
2009 - Victoria
2009 - Guatemala
2008 - Now it's the three of us

2008 - Liam is born
2008 - Leavenworth

2007 - Boston
2006 - Canlis
2005 - Anniversary in Vegas
2004 - Argentina
2003 - Rio Dulce
2001 and 2002 were pre-digital, but remember that one in '02 in the Disneyland parking lot? And I would have picked a lovely wedding picture for 2001. You'll have to use your imagination because I was too tired to try and scan those pictures in!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

Happy Anniversary :) Nine years wow, and neither of you look a day older. Congatulations!

Laurie Keyes said...

Hey Nina and Edwin this is Aunt Laurie and Uncle Bill sending you our love all the way from Brazil! Loved the pictures! Happy belated anniversary!