Friday, October 16, 2009

The Faces of Liam

I know it's been awhile since the last post. I really wanted to do this great birthday post for Liam's first birthday, September 23rd. We had the party the weekend before with family and friends and then celebrated his birthday the following Wednesday, just the three of us. We had some professional pictures taken that day and I had been waiting to get them back to do the birthday post. But it's taking a while and it's already been a month since his birthday! So the birthday post is still on hold, but it will come, and it will include some of what Liam has been up to lately!

Until then, here are some pictures of our trip to the pumpkin patch yesterday with a few of the babies from our childbirth class. Remember them? They are all getting so big and so fun! I was going to title this post something having to do with the pumpkin patch, but as I looked through the pictures I couldn't stop chuckling at how facially expressive Liam is. He has so many funny expressions! So I added more pictures than I had intended so you could see a few of them. 






They have this sign at the farm and I look forward to watching the progress of Liam's growth each fall. I can't believe he is already almost three feet tall! The ground slopes a little here and he is not super steady yet, but at the last doctor's appointment he was 33 inches long.

Liam is definitely expressing an interest in animals. He really enjoyed this part of the farm. There were bunnies, ducks, roosters, donkeys, goats, sheep and miniature horses. He gets really excited. He is even starting to make a few animal sounds with me when we read his farm books.
This little sweetie's name is Rayna.

And this is the other Liam and Jacklyn. They are all starting to show bits of their personalities, which was such a treat for me. I had so much fun seeing them all!

The kids had the best time at the baby pumpkin patch, crawling around free and playing with the little pumpkins. These are also more of the many faces of Liam.









No comments: