Friday, March 13, 2009

Guatemala Part 2

Here are the pictures that highlight the last half of our trip to Guatemala. We went out to Huehuetenango and then up to the plantation. Liam was such a great traveler! He was like a circus attraction up at the finca, our big, white, blue eyed baby who laughs a lot! We are now back in Bellingham for the next month and so glad to be home. We came home to snow and very cold weather, but I was obviously made to live in Washington, because I love it! Next month we are off to Atlanta for a rare gathering of all of Edwin's cousins and their kids. I imagine there will be a ton of pictures from there too.

Here are some tips to really enjoy the slideshow.  Once you hit the play button there will be a square in the bottom right hand corner with four arrows in it.  Click that button and the slide show will be full screen.  Once it is full screen there will be some options in the top right of your screen. Click on "Show Info" and you will be able to see the captions of the photos.  Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love these pictures. Made me smile and made me sad that I couldn't be there to visit with y'all!

Anonymous said...

que lindas fotos, Liam esta hermoso,muy grande, ya cambio bastante. Besitos para el. Ya queremos que sea abril para tenerlos aqui.