Thursday, February 19, 2009

Tank

The moms group that I go to every Wednesday is growing in number and in physical size!  Most of the babies are from our childbirth class (you probably saw the pictures I posted in December of our reunion) but there are two sweet little girls that are older that came this last week.  One is the second on the right in the little red dress and one is the second on the left with the little pink shirt.  They are quite a bit older than the rest of the babies who were all born around the same time.  But you will notice that my little Liam, dead center, is just as big as they are! Yep, my son is a tank. He is tall and sturdy and I am guessing he will grow up to be a good sized man! And along with his size he's got a big personality...life of the party.  I don't know if that is good, or a little scary!



No comments: